If you want an extra layer of protection at your home, an outdoor wireless alarm is the answer. These alarm systems can alert you when an individual or vehicle is approaching your property. You’re able to control these alarms from anywhere in your home. These are some of the top outdoor wireless alarms on the market.Best Camera
Video Surveillance With Alarm
This wireless security camera delivers high-resolution images and is equipped with a deterrent alarm. It allows for schedulable motion detection and provides app alerts, snapshots and videos.
- The AMICCOM Outdoor Security Camera can be bundled with several mobile devices.
- Waterproof construction.
- It maintains a strong signal.
- Hours of playback recording.
- The AMICCOM Outdoor Security Camera may give occasional false alarms.
- The app setup is confusing.
- May pixelate in cold weather.
Straightforward Motion Detection
This driveway alarm is designed to detect motion from approaching people or vehicles. The sensor has a range of 24 feet and the transmission range is up to 1000 feet. It offers three alert settings.
- The ONE BY ONE Driveway Alarm doesn’t give false alarms.
- Easy to pair multiple sensors.
- Sensitive detection.
- Easy to install.
- The ONE BY ONE Driveway Alarm doesn’t come with batteries.
- Mounting screws are flimsy.
Accurate Motion Detection
This wireless driveway alarm is powered by a lithium-ion battery that’s charged by a solar panel. It detects movement from people, animals and cars. It has a half-mile receiving range.
- The eMACROS ½ Mile Solar Driveway Alarm System is reliable.
- It comes with mounting hardware.
- Setup is simple.
- Compact base controls.
- The eMACROS ½ Mile Solar Driveway Alarm System has a limited selection of alarm sounds.
- Occasional false alarms.
- Moisture may penetrate the unit.
Best Close Range
Sensor for Porch or Driveway
This motion sensor alarm has a 500-foot range and can work with up to 16 sensors. It picks up both motion and heat and sends a signal to the base in your home.
- The Guardline Wireless Driveway Alarm has several alarm tones.
- Easy setup.
- Reliable detection.
- Hardware included.
- The Guardline Wireless Driveway Alarm may trigger false alarms.
- Not weather-proof
- Changing batteries is difficult.