A garage or shed can be handy for storing vehicles and numerous other valuables like tools. These can also be the most vulnerable entry points in the home when it comes to intrusions. Having an alarm in these weaker points can help keep valuables and families safe. Here are the best garage and shed alarms.Best Magnetic Alarm
No Wire Installation
The GE are easy to install. When triggered, the alarm provides 120-decibels. The alarm is attached to windows or doors using double-sided tape.
- GE Personal Security Alarm has a switch to choose a chime or alarm sound
- Batteries are included
- They are small and not very noticeable
- Alarm shuts off if the window or door closes
- They will not fit on some framed doors
Best Motion Sensor
Passive Infrared Technology
Includes two weather-resistant sensors and an alarm base. The motion detectors send a signal to the alarm when movement is detected nearby.
- There are several alarm tones to choose from (police siren, birds chirping)
- The Guardline Wireless Driveway Alarm is easy to set up
- Changing the battery in the Guardline Wireless Driveway Alarm can be challenging
- Receiver alarm is not very loud
Energy efficient and rely on solar power. The lights are IP65 waterproof and can detect movement at a 120-degree angle. Provide over 30000 hours of protection.
- The LITOM Motion Detector Lights are bright
- No wiring skills needed for installation
- Lights are a little small
- The LITOM Motion Detector Lights only illuminate a small area
Best Mode Choices
50 Feet Remote Range
Stylish garage alarm. The burglar alarm choices include a 30-second alarm, doorbell sound, and intermittent ringing.
- The Magnetic Security Burglar Sensor Window Alarm uses strong adhesive to install
- Three alarm set for doors and windows
- Two remotes included
- Alarm is loud
- The sensors must be very close to work properly
- The Magnetic Security Burglar Sensor Window Alarm is made of thin plastic